Handiscover is now looking for a Back-end developer to join our tech team.
We believe that #different is the new #normal.
At Handiscover, we believe that there is nothing like being normal. We are all different, all with our own needs, qualities and bias. Instead of building a #normal travel site and try to adapt it to those with special needs, we wanted to create a site dedicated to people recognizing and assuming their own or their family/friends needs.
You might be #young #old #bald #hipster #autistic #burnout, if you are really #good, you will be #rightforus.
Are you passionate about web development and want to make an impact on society?
Handiscover, is basically an “airbnb” for people with physical disabilities and would love to see you join our tech team. We’re looking for ambitious, creative and curious people to take our product to the next level. You will be part of an amazing talented team working with a modern tech-stack including ReactJS, Node.js, Django, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes.
You’ll get the chance to influence how we work, the tech stack and the product as well as the opportunity to make the world a bit better by improving the travel experience for people with disabilities.
What we offer
We believe in happy employees = better world.
You will work with an amazing international and gender equal team, at our office based at Minc, in Malmö.
- Flexible working hours so you can enjoy surfing when it’s windy or whatever you live for!
- You like tech-talks, dev camps and hackathons, go for it.
- 5 weeks paid vacation and a chance to participate in our coming option program next year.
- Great central location in the heart of Malmö at super creative and exciting MINC, enjoying free breakfast on Thursdays, Fussball games with the team, lots of seminars
What are we looking for in a Back-end developer?
- Curious person who is both self-going and a team-player
- Interested in learning and discussing the latest frameworks
- At least 3-year experience in backend development and software architecture
- Interest in DevOps and Microservices
- Proven ability to drive projects from start to end
- Knowledge of AWS services like ec2, RDS, IAM, Django/Python or Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, CI
- Bonus if you also know a Frontend development framework, Big Data tools, ELK and done some third-party integrations.
We are now present with listings in over 50 countries with over 20 000 accommodations. Current consumer focus is on Nordic and UK. We have just closed a successful Seed round thanks to Entreprenörinvest Sverige (familjen Kamprad stiftelsen), Almi Invest and well renowned Business Angels. Location: Malmö, Sweden
Please send us your application to babak(a)handiscover.com reference Backend